Who We Are:
Maximilian B. Nucci Photography is a boutique photo studio specialized in wedding photography, located in New Rochelle, NY. I am Maximilian Nucci and I love photographing people. I believe in creating natural, contemporary photographs that tell a story. My style has been shaped by experienced gained on motion pictures and fashion photography. I am comfortable shooting any style of photography, from photojournalistic, candid, black and white, traditional, documentary or a combination of styles. I don’t believe in labels, but if you like my photographs, and the work speaks to you, then I should be your photographer. Modern, sophisticated, high-quality photographs is what I create.
What We Do:
Every bride and groom is unique ... every couple has a vision of their wedding day. I am committed to helping you realize that vision, responding to every request or need you may have. The service I offer guarantees a memorable experience. This kind of treatment is unique. The end result is photographs that tell the story of your wedding in vivid detail and with real emotion. If you can dream it, I want to help make it happen.
We are not about glitter and gimmicks. We do not believe in formulas. What we do does not happen by accident, but it is a culmination of great attention, extraordinary effort and years of experience. When I am shooting a wedding, nothing is taken for granted and everything is of the utmost importance. I’m always pushing myself and my team to find the right way to portray the magical moment, making it timeless and never settling for anything less. I am not afraid of pushing the boundaries. By pushing the boundaries, it keeps me interested
and able to find something beautifully interesting in every occasion.
Our photography is our main product. However, when we present our photographs we use the most outstanding products out there. Whether they are Italian or American-made, we use the best album companies and labs available. We are insured and we guarantee our services. Our effort is not limited to shooting the event. We make sure that we follow through with our commitment after, with editing and presentation.
• We love romance without the “cheese”
• We offer flexibility
• We treat our couples with respect
• We pick up the phone
• We strive for quality
• We don’t believe one package fits all
• We don’t impose time limits on your event
• We don’t surprise you with hidden fees
• We don’t take short cuts
Innovative and unique products and services:
• Guest Books
• Vibrant Cinematic Slideshow
• Italian Handmade Albums
• Storybook-Style Albums
• Anniversary Gift
• Reception Cards
• Fashion Editing (so your images never look like the rest and have a fine-art quality)
• Romantic “Love Story” Session
• Bridal Boudoir Session
• Gift Registry and Certificates (Need help paying for your photography? Get friends and family to help. We offer a great alternative to unwanted china or toasters, and our couples love this new gift idea.)
We understand that a wedding is a big investment. That is why we offer very competitive rates and offer several packages that may be customized to suite any couple’s need or budget, and if not let us know and we’ll customize one for you.
• Please visit our site for a list of package options.
• Our normal price range for a wedding is between $2000 and $4000.
• Advantageous rates are available for weddings scheduled between November 28, 2013 to April 9, 2014.
We recommend that you design your own package, however all collections are customizable to your needs. Adjustments can be made according to your taste.
Please call studio for more details.
845 750 6829